Cold and flu season is fast approaching, and the COVID-19 virus is still circulating in the community. With
the cooler temperatures arriving, we will be spending more time indoors and in enclosed spaces. Here
are some reminders for staying healthy, and keeping others healthy:
- Cover your cough and sneeze - use a tissue if possible or the crook of your arm. Avoid coughing into your hands. If you do, wash your hands immediately.
- WASH YOUR HANDS frequently. Use soap and water and a disposable towel. If unable to access soap and water, use hand sanitizer.
- If you feel unwell, stay home and away from others.
- If you find you have been exposed to someone who tests positive for COVID-19, wear a mask while in public for 10 days after exposure. If you become symptomatic, get tested.
- Stay up to date with vaccinations, including the flu vaccine and COVID-19 boosters.